Have you ever met someone and thought, “Wow! Superman really does exists!”
That’s the first thing that went through my head when I first learned of James Lawrence, a.k.a. “The Iron Cowboy.”
James Lawrence, shattered all world records in human endurance on July 25th, 2015 after completing 50 Ironman Courses, in 50 consecutive days through all 50 States.
If you’re not already familiar with Ironman competitions, let’s break it down:
-First you swim 2.4 miles.
-Second, you bike for 112 miles.
– And finally, to top it all off, you run a marathon (26.2 miles).
Now imagine what James did, which was to do this 50 times in a row! All the while catching 3-5 hours of sleep per night as he rode on to the next state to do it all again.
Check out my interview with James on the Podcast.
In this episode we talk about:
- What kind of shoes James wheres when competing. (05:30)
- Not a fan of exercise? Me neither! Listen to Jame’s words of wisdom on this topic. (06:40)
- Why he did it. (09:00)
- What happens when you reach your limit as a physical human being.(09:30)
- How moments of great determination help one find true wisdom and insight. (10:30)
- The difference between “running away” and running towards gratitude. (12:05)
- What his kids thought of all this stuff. Plus the power of love and connection. (13:00)
- How Young Living Essential Oils helped with the 50/50/50 challenge. (14:15)
- What the Iron Man’s favorite Young Living product is. (15:20)
- How he kept up his calories and nutrition during the challenge. (16:00)
- Which oils helped him stay balanced, healthy, focused, and clean! (16:30)
- What oils and products James Lawrence still uses in his everyday life now. (17:30)
- How the Cool Azul came to be formulated. (18:15)
- The biggest take away James wants you to know. (21:00)
- The “point.” (22:30)
- Whats next for The Iron Cowboy. (22:10)
Items mentioned in this show:
- Connect with James- Ironwcowboy.com
- How to Get started with Ningxia Red
- FREE Mini-Course on Essential Oils 101 <== Plus a special gift offer just for you.
- The Podcast Grand Opening Giveaway (Running Dec 7th- Feb 1st)